The Ohio General Assembly extended the Ohio Primary Election through April 28 and will be conducted through mailed-in absentee ballots.
Here is what we know:
- There will be no in-person voting.
- All eligible voters will be able to request an absentee ballot between now and noon on April 25th.
- You can print and fill it out, then send it to the Franklin County Board of Elections or you can request the application form be mailed to you.
- You will receive a blank ballot in the mail.
- After filling out your ballot, you can mail it to or drop it off at the Franklin County Board of Elections, 1700 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229 by Tuesday, April 28, 2020.